Higher International Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Automobile Engineering is a level 5 qualification, it is designed and intended to meet the demand for engineers in the exponentially growing Automobile industry. This qualification aims to train learners to take on various jobs in the automobile industry, such as- designing, developing,inspecting, manufacturing and testing motor vehicles and their parts. Learners should also be capable of carrying out diagnostic work and carrying out repair works if required. This qualification is an intense vocational training course that provides the learners with the fundamentals in mechanical engineering and strong knowledge on the principles of automotive systems. Learners are equipped with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to meet the demand and aiming to enter the field of Automobile Engineering.
Automobile Engineering is ideal for those looking for short term courses to get job in Dubai. This qualification is the apt choice for those who wish to get employed in Automobile engineering field or advance in the rapidly evolving industry. This qualification demands hard work and hands on practice in all aspects of automobile engineering including trouble shooting, development, manufacturing and testing. The qualified engineer or technician can work in various department of the automotive industry ranging from technician, testing, manufacturing, research and development and sales.
Why you need to choose this course?
- To become industry ready: ASTI highlights in practical based learning process and helps learners to stand out in real-life situations among the training centers in Dubai.
- Advance your career: For assured growth and sustainability in the workplace or career.
- Better salary: Increase the earning potential in a short duration.
- Professional credibility and Global accreditation: The qualification is globally recognized and accepted as it is an international accredited diploma course in Dubai.
Why choose ASTI for HID in Automobile Engineering
- State of the art infrastructure for diploma courses in Dubai.
- Faculty with industrial experience.
- Internships in Dubai.
- ASTI includes the real life complex industrial needs in curriculum that makes the learner industry ready.
- One among the most recognized engineering colleges in Dubai with more than two decades of presence in educational sector.
- Licensed by Ministry of Education, UAE/KHDA an authority of regulations for engineering colleges in Dubai, UAE and Foreign Ministry, Dubai.
- More than 29 corporate clients.
- Qualification recognized and awarded by an international course provider.
- Highly experienced and proficient faculty.
- Emphasis on practical learning to deliver in real-life situations.
- Online learning management system enabling to study anywhere, anytime.
- Exclusive study materials and e-library support enabling 24*7 availability.
- Live tutor and mentor support.
- Qualification title: Higher International Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Qualification level: 5
- Qualification code: HID-AE:ASTI.
- Qualification type: Vocational.
- Awarding Body: EduQual – UK.
- Approved by: Government of Dubai.
To complete level 5 Higher International Diploma in Automobile Engineering a total of 240 credits were required with 12 mandatory units.
Unit Name of the Unit Credits
1) Technical drawings with Engineering Graphics 12
2) Workshop and General Safety 12
3) IT Application for Engineers 12
4) Mechanical System in Automobile 12
5) Applied Mathematics for Automobile Engineering 12
6) Internal Combustion Engines 12
7) Vehicle Body Engineering 12
8) Automotive Transmission 12
9) Material Science and Engineering 12
10) Electrical and Electronics in Automobile 15
11) Modeling and Simulation of Automotive Systems 15
12) Project 15
Assessment and Grading:
The assessments will be at unit level. The assessments blend in the combination of practical, theoretical examinations, assignments for individual units. The assessment for individual units for this qualification is done internally and then concluded externally by the Awarding authority.
Flexible online assessment strategy of ASTI helps the learners to overcome complex situations for completing assessments on time.
Learners must attain at least 40% of the marks in each assessment and that the average scores of all tasks in an assignment must be a minimum of 40% of the overall marks awarded.
For successful completion the learner should pass all the assessments.
The Grade System:
The EduQual grade system is followed
learners aged 18 years and above
Level 3 qualification in Engineering or other related qualifications
Associated work experience.
For more information or query on entry requirements contact Ph. +971 4280 9955
Career path ahead:
On completing the Higher International diploma in Automobile Engineering the learner may progress to higher studies with respect to the relevant course/Qualification or work in the automotive industry in various job roles as automotive engineer, test engineer, Design engineer,
automobile sales executive and technician.