Higher International Diploma in Architectural Engineering
Higher International diploma in Architectural Engineering is a level 5 qualification, it is a creative engineering discipline serving as the interdisciplinary qualification in the built environment engineering. This qualification aims to provide the learner with a sound knowledge of all aspects of modern building, technological and Engineering aspects. Learners should be capable of plan and design buildings with commercial and technical importance. This qualification is an intense vocational training course that comprises and serves as a blend of the concepts from the arts, engineering, technology and mathematics. With the expanse of infrastructure development projects, reinforcement and renovation projects there is a high demand for Architectural engineer jobs in Dubai/UAE. This is an opportunity for you to jumpstart your career after graduation. Learners are equipped with comprehensive skills in architectural engineering intended to secure and accelerate a flourishing career in architectural engineering.
Level 5 diploma in Architectural Engineering is ideal for those looking for short term courses to get a job in Dubai as an architectural engineer. This qualification is the apt choice for those who wish to seek employment in the built environment sector as a built environment professional. This qualification demands creative skills combined with mathematics and planning for designing aesthetic structures. The qualification enables the learner to secure their career as an Assistant architect, Designer, layout architect, and sales executive in built environment sector.
Why you need to choose this course?
- To become industry ready: ASTI highlights in practical based learning process and helps learners to stand out in real-life situations among the training centers in Dubai.
- Advance your career: For assured growth and sustainability in the workplace or career.
- Better salary: Increase the earning potential in a short duration.
- Professional credibility and Global accreditation: The qualification is globally recognized and accepted as it is an international accredited diploma course in Dubai.
Why choose ASTI for HID in Automobile Engineering
- State of the art infrastructure for diploma courses in Dubai.
- Faculty with industrial experience.
- Internships in Dubai.
- ASTI includes real life complex industrial needs in curriculum that makes the learner industry ready.
- One among the most recognized engineering colleges in Dubai with more than two decades of presence in educational sector.
- Licensed by the Ministry of Education, UAE/KHDA an authority of regulations for engineering colleges in Dubai, UAE and Foreign Ministry, Dubai.
- More than 29 corporate clients.
- Qualification recognized and awarded by an international course provider.
- Highly experienced and proficient faculty.
- Emphasis on practical learning to deliver in real-life situations.
- Online learning management system enabling to study anywhere, anytime.
- Exclusive study materials and e-library support enabling 24*7 availability.
- Live tutor and mentor support.
- Qualification title: Higher International Diploma in Architectural Engineering
- Qualification level: 5
- Qualification code: .
- Qualification type: Vocational.
- Awarding Body: EduQual – UK.
- Approved by: Government of Dubai.
To complete level 5 Higher International Diploma in Architectural Engineering a total of 240 credits were required with 12 mandatory units.
|Unit||Name of the Unit||Credits|
|1)||Technical Drawings With Engineering Graphics||12|
|2)||Workshop And General Safety||12|
|3)||IT Application For Engineers||12|
|5)||Applied Mathematics for Architects||12|
|6)||Architectural Design in Rural Study||12|
|7)||Structural mechanics in Architecture||12|
|9)||History of Architecture||15|
|10)||Civil Estimation and costing.||15|
Assessment and Grading:
The assessments will be at the unit level. The assessments blend in the combination of practical, theoretical examinations, assignments for individual units. The assessment for individual units for this qualification is done internally and then concluded externally by the Awarding authority.
Flexible online assessment strategy of ASTI helps the learners to overcome complex situations for completing assessments on time.
Learners must attain at least 40% of the marks in each assessment and that the average scores of all tasks in an assignment must be a minimum of 40% of the overall marks awarded.
For successful completion the learner should pass all the assessments.
The Grade System:
The EduQual grade system is followed
- learners aged 18 years and above
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering or other related qualifications
- Associated work experience.
For more information or query on entry requirements contact Ph.+971 4280 9955
Career path ahead:
On completing the Higher International Diploma in Architectural Engineering the learner may progress to higher studies with respect to the relevant course/Qualification or work in the Built environment or Architectural engineering sector.